NyRee Ausler is a novelist born in San Bernardino, California but was raised and resides in Seattle, WA. She is an ambitious self-published author who published her first novel in October 2016. Since then, NyRee has published three other books and has additional stories set to release in 2022. Check out the “My Books” tab for current offerings.
A passionate writer with a keen eye for detail and a natural curiosity, she is a mother of four young men, a sister to five brothers, a daughter, a wife, a career woman, an entrepreneur, a business partner, and a student of life! Through all of her life experiences, both positive and negative, NyRee exemplifies growth. Described as an eloquent storyteller with a relentless dedication to executing whatever she puts her mind to, NyRee has already become an Amazon bestseller and favorite!
- Before You Quit Your Job, Try This!Thinking about quitting your job? Try these steps first.
- Black Women at Work: What Employers Can Learn from What Happened to Mo’NiqueWhat can employers learn from what Lee Daniels did to Mo’Nique?
- Protecting Your Peace: Setting Healthy Boundaries and Building Quality RelationshipsPart 2 in the Protecting Your Peace series focusing on building healthy relationships
- The Curious Case of Kanye: Why His Problems Have Nothing To Do With Black WomenKanye West lays his problems at the feet of Black Women…
- Money Matters: Increasing Your Value Without a Traditional EducationHow do you make more money without a traditional education?