Hi, I’m NyRee. Previously Human Resources Professional, I became a full-time writer in 2022.
I spend most of my time with my kids and husband while feverishly pursuing my love of the written word.
My hope is that you get some news you can use or at the very least some entertainment from my blog.
- Perfectly Imperfect: 6 Signs You Have Toxic Perfectionism & 5 Ways To Let It GoPerfectionism isn’t the flex you think it is. It might even be detrimental to your well-being.
- 20 Positive Affirmations For Being Happy In Difficult TimesGetting out of a rut starts with changing the way you think. These positive affirmations can help you stay happy during bad times.
- 10 Easy Ways To Start Your 2023 Self-Care Journey Off RightYou’ve likely heard the term ‘self-care’ thrown around a lot over the past few years. Women and men everywhere have been waking up to the importance of taking care of their physical, mental, and emotional health. The most desirable lifestyle is no longer one of simply coping with the stresses of life. Instead we are… Continue reading 10 Easy Ways To Start Your 2023 Self-Care Journey Off Right
- 12 Signs You Know How To ‘Keep It Real’ & People Trust YouIt’s hard to find people who are authentic and genuine with their intentions. The worst feeling in the world is learning that the people you trust are two-faced backstabbers. You might hear people claim to be ‘keeping it real’ when they are delivering hurtful information or when called out for being mean-spirited. But in those… Continue reading 12 Signs You Know How To ‘Keep It Real’ & People Trust You
- 9 Steps To Start A New Career With No Experience No Matter How Old You AreWhether you want to start a new career at 40, start a new career at 50, or just want to know how to do it with no experience, it is totally possible to switch careers and be a huge success. In 2021, about 53% of workers made a career change or decided to start a… Continue reading 9 Steps To Start A New Career With No Experience No Matter How Old You Are